Final reflection for American literature 2019- 2020

1) We made our course different from the rest of the courses was that you actually gave us a choice whether we want the book or the online version.
2) As I look back into our class one meaningful thing that meant a lot to me was the minute of mindfulness since my class was third period and I was usually tired in the morning.
3) If I’m being completely honest the most I’m proud of is how I accomplish posting every single blog for two years since I’ve been in that class.
4) if there is one thing that I feel like I could’ve done better was communicate more with my teachers especially my third period since he is one of the smartest people I’ve met.
5) One thing that I learned from this course was that I feel like I learn how to be professional during a resume conference and I feel more confident making a resume.
6) I will go with the credit since I think I deserve an A because I put in the work and I always post my blogs and I’m always helping my classmates get on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My story!

LES MISÉRABLES 1 SUMMARY!!